Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SO HAPPY!

Why am I so happy?

Because Phil Hughes pitched and pitched pretty well. He was only in there for 4 innings and threw a lot of pitches, but he only allowed one run. This may not sound very impressive, but if you are Phil Phan then this is amazing to see. Thank goodness he had the other Phil [Coke] back him up. Coke is pretty impressive, I think he's thrown 9 scoreless innings. Too bad Mo didn't get to close. The Yankees won. Only a few games left in the Stadium and they desperately need to win. As I am typing this, We Are Marshall is on and the scene in the football stadium after the plane crash with the sad music is playing-seems slightly fitting thinking about this era coming to an end. (the music not all the dying is fitting) I still can't believe it. I am just so thankful I got to go to Yankee Stadium this year for the first time...it has such an undescribable feeling. All that history...ok enough sorrow. The new stadium seems pretty cool, a little too modern, but definitely nice. I plan on, somehow, going next year to it. Hopefully gas prices lower to in turn lower airfare. I am STILL so glad Phil survived tonight and wasn't ruffed up too bad.

Some new things in my life
*I am taking a tennis class and am slowly getting better. I either hit the ball way too hard or in the wrong court. I played for an hour tonight and have class tomorrow morning, so that will be 4 times this week. You better believe I will be the next Federer!
*I am loving this quarter, but as graduation is rapidly approaching I am FREAKING out. What do I really want to do with the rest of my life? Honestly, I would like to do a lot of traveling. Too bad I need money to do that, which I am definitely lacking in.
*I am ready to vote for a president for the first time ever. I have been trying to follow it as best as time allows and I have found some things I like and don't like. I will say that I think McCain and Palin are going to bring a nice touch to the White House. I won't really get on anything that I don't like (Obama) whoops...didn't mean to type that :)

I have a test to study for. Whoever reads this anymore: Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments: