Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hi!

I wish I could post more often. There is so much I wish I could write but that would take forever! Here recently, I have been attending chess lessons with the kids and I am starting to like it. I played someone yesterday and WON...when I get home Dad and am going to play you and win so start practicing now :) I have also been taken over by hummus; the chef here makes his own and we have it like once a week and it is GREAT! I wish I could ship it home because I know some people who would like it! I've also been making daily visits to our 2 horses here and I think I want one when I get home. I get to go to NYC next Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. I got hit really hard today and the girl scratched me and I bled...that hasn't happened in a few days. I will be coming home with some pretty interesting scars. There is sooooo much more to say, but there isn't enough time. So here is my quick hello, hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and chess huh? I have no clue how to play...it just confuses me looking at it! Can't wait until you get home!! We have a whole summer to catch up on in like a week!! Have a wonderful time in NYC...missed ya at the lake! See ya in a month!