Monday, August 25, 2008

It feels good to be home.

I got a little bored and decided to make the blog a little more eye appealing. I think it looks pretty cute-thanks to thecutestblogontheblock.com! I've been home for a week now and have been enjoying it. My lovely parents surprised me with an all new room: new furniture and a bed that is super comfy. I was reminded that it is the guest room and the furniture is not mine to take...but I am planning on convincing them otherwise after I graduate :) During the week I shopped, ate out, saw friends, shopped, watched movies, and shopped. Pick up on anything? I spent a little too much money...but they were all slightly practical items.
One of my most enjoyable things to catch up this past week was baseball. I was able to watch the games on MLBtv again and was very glad to see the Yankees sweep the Orioles (even with Pavano pitching!). Now if they can continue to do the same with the Red Sox to clinch the WildCard and then win their 27th World Series. Hopeful? Yes. Is there really even a chance at this point? Absolutely, you would have to be crazy to rule them out with so many games left. I have missed blogging about baseball!
I started ToolTopia again today and somehow remembered just about everything. It's been an amazing company to work for! This weekend football season starts- La Tech vs. Mississippi State- and I am way beyond excited. School starts next Thursday. S.E.N.I.O.R. I should be excited about this, but all I can think about is what happens after August 16, 2009. I am not nervous at all to be in the "real" world; I'm just nervous about what I am going to do in the "real" world. The job I am going to school for is very, very competitive so I need some backup plans. I would love a job that allowed me to travel. Ugh-I don't want to think about jobs now.

Thanks to anyone who read this while I was in NY this summer, wish I could have posted more.
Hopefully I will keep this more updated now...hopefully!

No comments: