Monday, April 21, 2008

Gotta love Mondays....

No seriously, this has been a wonderful day so far.My 8 am and 11 am classes we're canceled, so I got to sleep in, which was AMAZING! The teacher failed to inform us there wasn't any class, he decided to have us all come and then bring in someone else to tell us it was canceled...not cool. This happened at both times- that has been the only negative thing so far! Instead of the 11 am class, we all went and grabbed ChickFil-a on campus, shouldn't have eaten it, but it was good! So my next class, Dr. C decides to pass out our graded tests. FYI: a 10-page cognitive and gross motor skills development test ALL written. OK, so she puts it on my desk face down, I start flipping backwards and see her critique marks all over it, "Oh no" I say to myself. I brace myself for a C or a D because this was a seriously hard test. I muster up the nerve to flip it over and there was an A, a borderline A...but an A nonetheless. Let me just tell you I am a mediocre student and I do not make A's on tests, but I worked my butt off for that A and couldn't be happier!
So then I come home, still a little bummed about eating ChickFil-A, I decide to work out. Oh man was it hard, but there is nothing greater than working out really hard and feeling great about it. So that kinda counteracted the bad food from earlier. (or at least in my mind it does, haha!)
Also remembered, I leave for San Diego in exactly one month! I am so ready.

So now I sit here, drinking my water, eating some papaya/pineapple and feeling pumped about my A...life really is good, who knew I would ever say that on a Monday! Now I am about to go outside enjoy this beautiful day, 80 degrees and slightly sunny! Hope yall are also having an enjoyable Monday :)

No comments: