Thursday, April 24, 2008

Way to go Moose...

I clearly enjoyed watching the Yankees vs. White Sox game last night, mostly because I was hoping Mike Mussina would show us who he really is-a good pitcher. Now it wasn't the best start he's ever had, but considering the path he was headed down it was a much needed turn. He was able to control the White Sox last night who have been hitting like crazy so far this season. Now if we can strengthen the bullpen a little so we don't have to bring out Mariano in the 8th. But they got the win, so ultimately that's what matters.
How about the score in the Tigers and Rangers game? I certainly would've hated to be the pitcher(s) in that game. Don't know if anyone noticed (yeah right), but the Red Sox lost....can't say I'm complaining either :)
It has been an interesting morning thus far for me. I left my house a tad later than I should have and couldn't get a spot for my 10am sociology class. So I HAD to skip...darn. But seriously, this school has parking for what seems like only a few hundred people when there are clearly like 1000 people trying to park. So I went to Sonic, got a Diet Cherry Limeade and decided to update this thing. Can't wait for tonight, although I find myself in a bit of a predicament: too many tv choices. The Yankees are playing on WGN tonight which is the feed we get here in LA, Grey's Anatomy is back, and The Office is also on. Here in oh, so exciting Ruston, Louisiana we have Grey's Parties. A bunch of girls cook a wonderful meal (we're trying to domesticate ourselves!) and pile in front of the tv for some overly dramatic acting. You know you love it, not to mention McDreamy.....! Let's just hope all the girls don't mind changing to baseball on the commercials.
Hope everyone is enjoying today, the weekend is almost here! Best of luck to Phil Hughes tonight, I am hoping and wishing for a turn around tonight. I am hoping for us to sweep the White Sox tonight! Take care everyone :)

No comments: