Sunday, April 27, 2008

"I can see clearly now the rain is gone"....

No, actually I can't. Does it seem like the Yankees are encountering a lot of bad weather? Posada is injured, not even going to say what it is because there is a lot of debate about what is actually wrong. Whatever it is, it's not good. That's a big blow to us. Yes, we have Molina but poor guy isn't the best base runner. I really like Molina though, seems like a pretty nice guy. So I have determined that all of this craziness that is surrounding this team is bound to have an explosive break out. When it will happen, I have no idea but believe me it will be phenomenal!

Did you see the game against Cleveland today? It was an interesting one. Wang racked up his 5th win. C.C. Sabathia pitched a pretty impressive game as well. Both pitchers were doing everything they could to shut down everyone's bats. The final score was 0-1 Yankees. The 1 run came from a solo homer from Melky Cabrera..."The Melkman Delivered!" Won't even get into the RISP issue, but I personally think some of our guys needs to hear the definition of clutch. And no, I am not just referring to Jeter and A-Rod. Joba and Mo got the job done, thankfully. Is it totally wrong that I completely love this equation....Joba + Mariano = Scary Good Combo.!

Bad storms can only last for so long. They may be bad and damaging, but they eventually subside. Then comes a rainbow, something you take a step back to look at and admire how you got through the storm. Somehow, that rainbow takes a little of the sting out of the storm.

* All of you out there, be looking for that rainbow at the end of this "storm" the Yankees are going through. Don't know what it will be or when it will happen, but it's a promise that all storms come to an end!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!


Just remembered, tomorrow marks 1 week until Cinco De Mayo, aka my 21st birthday. I am so very excited. I love my birthday. Going to a very fancy resturant and getting a massage, not into to drinking so it will be a very calm evening for me. It will still be loads of fun though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog, kiddo.

I graduated college in 2005, and I wish a paper was all i had to stress about in life at this point. But i hear you about trying to make ends meet. It doesnt get much easier but at least you're starting early. Payin the bills isnt hard. Sticking to a balanced budget is the biggest challenge.

Good to see you steer clear of the drinking, but with your 21st bday on Cinco de Mayo, you gotta put down at least ONE Corona.

Haha happy early bday and welcome to the yankee blogoverse!