Friday, April 18, 2008

Here it goes...

I decided to enter the wonderful world of blogging. Not sure how it's going to go, but it's worth a try. This blog is mostly for my family since I am going to be working in New York all summer, they need to be able to keep up with me :) I like to write, always have, but I haven't been a big journal writer, much to the dismay of my grandfather...so this is a start in the right direction. I worked longer than normal today since I only had to go to one class today, tonight I am headed to Monroe with friends to meet our friend who is returning from Paris. In the meantime, I am highly anticipating Phil Hughes' start against the Orioles. Too bad I can only watch about an hour, but thank goodness for MLBtv archives. Hughes last two outings were, uh, a little rough, but nothing that he can't bounce back from. I watched to Office last night, so I missed a good portion of the game but I did see clips of that Farnsworth pitch. I am just not too sure how to interpret it. He is a seasoned player, unlike Joba last year when he threw those crazy pitches...so part of me thinks it was intentional. I could be wrong, but I think it was like a 98mph fast ball. If that's the case, how much control can one have over something going that fast? Whatever the reasoning, let's just hope the next time they meet (in July) nothing crazy will happen.
The first part of this blogging thing is probably gonna revolve around baseball, because it pretty much is my fav. part of the year. To whoever is reading this, which probably is no one, hope you have a wonderful evening and an even better weekend. Don't forget to relax :)

No comments: