Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All-nighters bite.

So here I am...1:30 am and I still haven't accomplished all I need to for tomorrow (or I guess today). I am sitting in a local coffee shop that stays open 24 hours for finals and am surrounded by people who are all hyped up on caffeine. They help me fight the urge to fall asleep, doesn't help that it's -100 degrees in this place. Still haven't watched a Yankees game in like 2 weeks...sad story there. I haven't been missing much though. Mariano allowed his first run tonight...he's still a remarkable pitcher no matter what. The most frustrating thing is the lack of runs. I just read others blogs for info when I find time and that seems to be the main thing that is holding this team back. A-Rod will be back soon, hopefully, but the team doesn't need to wait for him to win ball games. There is a ton of talent on the roster...why aren't we seeing it? Things will come around, they have to eventually. Patience, patience, patience on our end...we won't give up on them this easily. Ok, back to studying. So much fun (not).

This is what I have been looking at and will continue to look at until Friday at noon....computers, study guides, notecards, and LOTS of medium roast coffee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work kid. Your faith and determination have always served you well and Lord has and will continue to bless and carry through, even the "bitting" all- nighters. Mom and I are oh so proud! Craaazy! :) dad