Sunday, May 18, 2008

What is going on?

I know we have done this bad/worse in past years, but this is getting really old quickly. I am 100% positive the Yankees are going to rebound, I just hate this whole waiting patiently thing. I also don't like turning on the TV and seeing more Mets fans at Yankees Stadium than our own. I wouldn't have left...you never know what could possibly happen. I hate to see Wang get roughed up...and then to see Ohlendorf not deliver effectively. On a brighter side, A-Rod seems to be recovering nicely and Posada got some practice catching in...so maybe we can start seeing some light at the end of this tunnel. Not that those two are going make the team win necessarily, but they certainly will be great to have back.



I just got done playing 9-innings of some pretty intense wiffle ball. I am not the most athletic girl in town, but this baseball-ish game is right up my alley. I was observing all of us play, and thought the Yankees could watch us for a few pointers. We had fun, laughed a lot, and encouraged each other. And boy oh boy were we all bringing in some runs. There was even a 4 year old and 2 year old playing and I think they looked better than some of the guys right now....that was a joke, but pretty close :) The score ended at like 24-19 or something like that and my team lost. I am pretty sure I drove in a couple of runs but also allowed some by several errors at my first base position. It was so much fun though!



I got to eat my favorite food ever this weekend, crawfish! It was soooo good. Also got to hang out with my family and just relax finally now that school is done with. Tuesday I am driving to Dallas and flying to San Diego for a week! So ready. I'm thinking about going to a Padres game...I think they'll be playing the Reds. Hope everyone has a great Monday!


Doesn't it look good? I was at the bottom of my tray. I decided not to show you pictures of the already eaten ones. You are looking at some good ole Louisiana crawfish...now go try some :)

No comments: