Monday, May 12, 2008

Finals...

I absolutely dread this time of the quarter. I wont get to watch any games this week or update this thing. Pretty bummed actually. I would so rather be watching baseball than studying for tests and writing papers, but I will do it anyways. My sister graduates this weekend and my aunt is also coming in town who I don't see very often, so blogging will be limited during that time too. Next Wednesday I am going to San Diego for a conference/vacation. While everyone is going down to Tijuana, I am thinking about going to a Padres game. I've never been to California, or anywhere on the western part of the US so I am very excited! 2 whole weeks without watching any Yankees games :( maybe I can squeeze a game in hopfully.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable week.

No comments: