Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello from Dallas!

I am sitting in a computer lab at the Holiday Inn Express right outside DFW airport...and thought why not make a new post.

I am so extremely excited that A-Rod is playing today, too bad I can't watch. Hope having him back sparks something in our team...surely. Did you hear about Lester's no-hitter last night? WOW...even if he is a Red Sox pitcher that still is great. And to know he bounced back from cancer makes it all the cooler. He is an inspiration to many who are fighting cancer I would assume. I will be away from Yankee baseball for the next week...so if anything exciting happens, let me know :)

Tomorrow I am flying to San Diego for a conference/lots of fun. We just booked a rental car to drive up to Los Angeles...so I am EXTREMELY excited. I just printed off the map for it and it looks easy and beautiful...all the way up the coast! -While in San Diego, I will be relaxing at a beach, going to the zoo, seeing the Padres (possibly) and of course trying out the local cuisine. Don't be too jealous...joking!
Hope everyone is having a great day, and don't forget...GO YANKEES!

No comments: