Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blow It Off.



It's been a heck of a week. Studied my life away, only to walk out of the class feeling more miserable than before I took the test. But I only have 2 more weeks of this chaos, and then it's summer time! The Yankees aren't having their best week either, good to know I'm not alone. A-Rod on the DL was something I never expected, the guy seems so immortal to me. Hope he recovers fully, but no rush because he needs to be completely healed to prevent future damage. Poor Phil. Things are not working in his advantage so far. Strained muscle then to find out he has a stress fracture on a rib. Possibly out until July (I think I read this). Not sure, but maybe, just maybe the injury has affected his pitching some. Or so I would like to believe. I bet he is going to make a mind-blowing comeback! Can you tell I'm pro-Hughes?


The game was pretty aggravating tonight. They have GOT to stop leaving guys on base, really. I think we should all rally together and sit the guys down and tell them what's need to be done (since all of us are qualified to manage a ML team :)) But seriously, things have got to start changing. I think it would be wonderful to have the guys step up just a little and show everyone out there that despite injuries and all the other crap that has been surrounding this team thatthe Yankees can overcome anything. I'm not expecting a World Series win, this needs to be a rebuilding year- I wouldn't complain though if there is a WS involved :) Something just isn't clicking with the team yet, which isn't new news to anyone. It'll happen soon enough I guess. We just get to sit back and work ourselves up over something we can't control. I NEVER thought in a million years that I would feel so heated about a sport. (BTW I despised baseball growing up and swore to never like it, apparently that didn't last!)




So after the game, a couple friends and myself decided to blow bubbles like we're 10. Haha. It is some kind of stress reliever. So all of you out there freaking out over us being a few games back in May, go get some bubbles and blow away the frustrations. It will work for at least a minute, I can guarantee it! Tomorrow is Friday so there's a big ole reason to smile :)




Doesn't it look like fun? :)

No comments: