Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Bye Junior Year....

This has been a great year for me. Made better grades, solidified some new friendships, and got to go to several fun places. Can't believe I only have ONE year left of college, panic mode is slowly starting to set in as far as future plans are concerned. I had 2.5 hours of sleep last night, and of course it did not pay off. There is nothing worse (well I'm sure there is) than walking off campus, done with tests and feeling more stressed than I was before I took the tests. Oh well. it's over with until fall. I made the drive back home and went with my grandparents to pick my aunt up from the airport. Then we met my parents at this amazing little greek/lebanese restaurant called Jerusalem. Oh so good...I had a gyro plate which is a combination of lamb and beef. I am so glad I have grandparents and parents who have encouraged me to absolutely love food from all cultures. Tomorrow is my sister's graduation from high school. Way to make me feel old Liz :) I finally get to start watching Yankee games again...maybe they'll start winning a lot. Tomorrow, weather permitting, the Yanks are taking down Santana so all the annoying trade arguments can cease. We're only like, what, 5 games back...it could be a lot worse. Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!!!














This was seriously one of the best meals I have had in a long time...go get some Greek food ASAP!














Big ole party for the sis tomorrow...cake and junk food and then lots and lots of CRAWFISH! It sure is good to be home at last!

No comments: