Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So Joba really is a human being.

Yankee fans are harsh. Booing Joba last night was seriously uncalled for, even if it did set us back another game. It wasn't his best outing, but I would say what he has done up to yesterday definitely overshadows it. I mean seriously, did people never expect him to mess up? Besides, we should have have more than a one-run lead to begin with. Pettitte had a pretty good game last night along with Farnsworth. Farnsworth's fan number have jumped exceedingly here recently. Never would have thought that, but hey keep doing what your doing Kyle. Hideki Matsui is unstoppable right now, hitting in 15 consecutive games. Giambi had a pretty impressive night as well. Ian Kennedy pitched extremely well down in AAA last night. Hope he is gaining some much needed confidence so we can see him out on our mound soon.


Chien Ming Wang will be gaining his 7th win of the season (yep, I'm that confident). Robinson Cano is going to hit a grand slam tonight...maybe not, but he is going to be fine. No matter how great either team has been hitting, tonight is going to be a test for both of them. Wang and Lee have both been dominating pitchers and they aren't going to make this an easy game.



I had a very good birthday thanks to all of my wonderful family members. I guess I am officially a legal adult, being 21 and all. But to me, 25 is when you REALLY sound like an adult...guess I have four more years to live it up :)


some pictures from my fun night, both of my roomies, and me being pretty excited about cards!

No comments: