Friday, May 2, 2008

Pure Bliss.

No cell phones, no computer, no people, no interruptions. Doesn't that sound amazing? Well this weekend I am going to the lake for some serious rest and relaxation. It's supposed to storm tonight (possibly even tornadoes) but I don't really care. We're going to be in a camper that has a tin roof. Have you heard the sound of rain on a tin roof? Pretty relaxing if you ask me. But tomorrow it's going to be sunny and about 80 degrees. Lovely. A bunch of my friends are going and tomorrow night we're going to grill some food. Sunday I get to hang out on a boat all day and hopefully go tubing if the water isn't too cold (this will be taking place at a different lake). So I am pretty lucky to divide my time between two lakes this weekend. I won't be able to hear anything about the Yankees while I'm gone and I am hoping they play wonderfully. I am rooting for Chien Ming Wang's 6th win tonight.

(where I'll be)



Sun + Fun + Games + Water + Friends = an amazingly good time!
Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend, too!

Update- 1:47 PM Hi Mom, hope you like :)

No comments: